Prices are tax included
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 19 loyalty points. Your cart will total 19 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0.95 CHF.
Safety Seal by Ingenious Edibles creates a food safe barrier allowing to make every part of the baking and decorating process food safe.
To use, simply melt in the microwave, then dip the item you want to make food safe, into the Safety Seal.
The Safety Seal can be used on anything including florist wires and flower pics as well as boards, tools and internal support structures.
It can also be coloured using gel paste colouring to match whatever project you are creating.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove lid and microwave on high for 3 minutes (850W), check and heat for a further three minutes.
2. Then heat in 30 second blasts until melted. Do not stir until fully melted. Please handle carefully when hot.
3. For better coverage, leave to cool for 10 minutes.
4. Slowly dip the item into the wax and repeat if necessary. Allow a few minutes in between each dip for a stronger coating.
5. Leave to set for approximately 20 minutes and then it is ready to apply.
6. Can be coloured using food safe dusts and oil based food colours.
PLEASE NOTE: If something is accidentally dropped into the Safety Seal whilst dipping another item, for example dropping a flower petal when sealing the stem of the flower, it too will become food safe if it is covered completely. To remove any items accidentally dropped, run the melted Safety Seal through a sieve.
Product contains 120g.
No customer reviews for the moment.