Prices are tax included
pâte à sucre RdN
Beginner's Fondant Cours
Bring a cake (we send you easy recipes) and bring home your fondant covered wonder !
(if you prefer, you can either order the cake or do the course on a dummy)
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 120 loyalty points. Your cart will total 120 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 6.00 CHF.
Teacher: Judite de Ju's Cutecakes
Students : max. 8 participants
This course is given in French.
- This course will teach you how to create colorfully decorated cakes. The fondant is full of possibilities !
- During the course, we will prepare buttercream and prepare the cake for covering
- The cake will be covered, the fondant smoothed & your questions answered
- You will also learn how to colour the fondant, how to use misc. molds & tools to shape it, there will be the modeling of a small bow and other details to give a special final touch to your cake.
- You will receive a diploma from Genevacakes school, and you will bring back your wonder in a cake box we provide. You will also receive a small brochure with all the recipes & some tips.
- There is coffee, water, tea available and the ambiance is great in our new courses room.
- Time to register !! Registration usually closes 2-3 day before the course.
Please note: The cake is not included. You should bring your own cake from 15 to 18 cm, and at leat 5 cm high. When you register you will receive an email with some recipes you can use. You can also use your own recipe. If you do not have time to bake it, you can order it here (at least 48h before the course, 25.-) or work on a dummy (that we provide). If your cake isn't usable for the covering you will work with the buttercream on it and then move to the dummy for the fondant covering part.
No customer reviews for the moment.